Как вернуть на место модуль кодирования?
The Quantum is equipped with a removable and reversible encoding module, independent from the printing module.
The positioning of the encoding module is indicated by the sticker located on the module.
- Position A = standard position = chip contact station in top position and magnetic track encoder in bottom position.
- Position B = magnetic track encoder in top position and chip contact station in bottom position.
To rotate the printing module over:
- Turn your equipment OFF by pushing the ON/OFF button situated on the rear panel of the printer.
- Open the cover of the encoding module.
- With one hand, push the button to release the encoding module, and with the other hand, lift the module up vertically.
- Rotate the encoding module sideways 180°
- Replace it in the machine.
- The CLICK will confirm that the encoding module is in the proper position.
- Close the cover.
- Turn the printer back ON by pushing the ON/OFF button.