Как чистить печатающую головку?
The printhead is a fragile part of your printer. To avoid damaging it:
- Before cleaning the printhead, turn off the printer.
- Be sure to clean at the prescribed intervals.
- Never allow the printhead to come into contact with pointed or metallic objects.
- Avoid touching the printhead directly with your fingers.
A change in printing quality and even permanent damage to the printhead could result.
- Turn off your equipment by pressing the ON/OFF button on the rear panel of the printer.
- Open the printing module cover.
- Take a cotton-tipped swab provided by Evolis.
- Squeeze the middle of the tube until your hear a CLICK in order to release the cleansing solution.
- Locate the printhead, then gently rub the cotton swab across it from left to right for a few seconds.
- Close the cover.
- Wait two minutes for the cleaning solution to evaporate completely before using the printer.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the ON/OFF button.