Как чистить печатающую головку?
Please note that the print head is a delicate part of your printer. To avoid any damage to it:
- Unplug the power cable before cleaning the print head.
- Fully comply with the recommended cleaning cycles.
- Always avoid the print head to make contact with any sharp or metallic objects.
- Do not directly touch the print head surface with your fingers.
Please note that violating any of these recommendations could cause permanent damages to the print head.
- Use the ON/OFF switch located at the back of the printer to power off your machine.
- Open the printer cover.
- Press the latch to unlock the print head bracket and rotate it to the right until it reached its vertical position
- Use a cotton swab supplied by Evolis and press the center of the tube until it clicks and releases the cleaning product.
- Locate the print head and gently apply the cotton swab, moving it from left to right and for a few seconds.
- Lower the print head bracket and lock it in position.
- Close the cover. Wait a couple of minutes before using the printer until the cleaning product has fully evaporated.
- Use the ON/OFF button to power on your printer.